Saturday, January 21, 2012

Vintage Vogue Friend Cards


My Mom asked me to do a small package of cards for her to bring to a friend she is staying with next week while she is in Sunny Florida.  I did a variety and also brought out and re-did some cards I did last year using Vintage Vogue.  I have to use this set more often because it is a good one for sure, very versatile.  I actually submitted the second one to Stampin' Up! for a contest and received a free stamp set because I came in second place, I have to enter more of those so there will be plenty more posts to come.

The first card it might be difficult to see in the picture but the background was stamped with En Francais, Vintage Vogue & of course sponged, before it was adhered to the cardbase it was spritzed with a mixture of alcohol & the Champagne Shimmer Paint (the Frost White Shimmer Paint works well too)  As well, the original idea came from another talented demo.

The second card which was my crowing glory last year, even though it was second place, was very excited.  The background is the coordinating Jumbo Wheel "Very Vintage"  I stamped the Friends Stamp in Pretty in Pink first and then on scrap in Rose Red so I could cut out & pop up the "F" as well as the flowers, I love dimension!

Enjoy!  Tomorrow is the Sale-a-bration Kick Off Open House & Garage Sale so I will be posting our make & takes and then more pictures next week.

Happy Stamping!  Heather



















Stamps: Vintage Vogue, En Francais
Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Pretty in Pink
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Extras: Metallic Brads, Jumbo Brads, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack 

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel
Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink
Extras: Metallic Brads, Jumbo Brads, 1/2 inch Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Punch, Jumbo Wheel Accessories, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Snail Adhesive



No comments:

Post a Comment