Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mouthwatering Cards

Welcome Stampers! I am just getting this blog going so please be patient as I am new at this, I do have a blog portion under my Stampin' Up! website at www.heatherfosbery.stampinup.net but both will be the same shortly. Appreciate your patience as I set things up but wanted to start posting ideas to share with all of you.


The New Occasions Mini is here! I have included a couple of cards below using some fun, brand new products.

Don't forget to sign up for my Sale-a-bration Kick Off Celebration Open House on Sunday, January 22nd at Brown's Independent Grocer in Stittsville. It is only $5 to attend, make & takes, refreshments, lots of door prizes PLUS an amazing sale from myself and of course Stampin' Up's biggest sale of the year, Sale-a-bration. For every dollar you spend on old merchandise (my retired products stock pile!) you will get a credit to spend on new merchandise! So 2 for 1 Sale! Plus for every $60 you spend you get a Sale-a-bration item so technically it is a like a 3 for 1 sale! Email me today or give me a call. You can also RSVP through my Stampin' Up! website at www.heatherfosbery.stampinup.net

Now back to the cards! I used the new stamp set called Mouthwatering, it goes very well with our new scented embossing powders (yeah, no more mixing sugar less Kool Aid to get a smell!) This is so much easier and comes in three different scents, Vanilla, Melon & Cherry. I coloured the Ice Cream Cone using the SW Markers and stamped extra tops to cut out with my paper snips & then popped them up for added dimension.

The designer paper is the new Sweet Shop Speciality Designer Series Paper, this is awesome and yummy paper. Two of the sheets are embossed too! It goes perfectly with this stamp set, our new stickers (pictures to come) and Sweet Cake but also goes great with some older stamp sets as well. I used the new Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine to separate the two Designer Papers and adhered a bow, if you notice, there is actually two pieces of twine in each section. Greeting was punched using the Modern Label Punch which is a favourite of mine & see it as a must have item.

I displayed an optional version below as well. Ice Cream Anyone?

Enjoy& Happy Stamping!
Heather
 
 
Stamps: Mouthwatering, On Your Birthday
Cardstock: Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Sweet Shop Specialty DS Paper
Ink: Wisteria Wonder & Stampin' Write Markers in Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder & Soft Suede
Extras: Modern Label Punch, Big Shot with Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die, Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine, Sponge Daubers, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

 

No comments:

Post a Comment