Friday, January 20, 2012

Sweet Shop Designer Stickers - Quick & Easy Cards



The new Occasions Mini Catalogue has tons of new products including Designer Stickers which are awesome and easy to use.  They match perfectly with the Sweet Shop Designer Paper as well as the brads and matching stamp sets.  This is one of the major reasons I love SU products, everything matches.  The Stickers are great and can be used for quick cards or scrapbook pages.  I can't wait to share these!  I actually have a package with some paper as one of my door prize/raffle bundles to hand out at my Sale-a-bration Kick Off Party on Sunday, January 22nd at 1:30, contact me today to sign up or you can RSVP through my SU site as http://www.heatherfosbery.stampinup.net/

For the cards below, I used a basic layout for the cards below, always like to layer my cards, add a bit of designer paper or flair.  I sponged the edges with the coordinating colours.  Punched my greeting from the new Sweet Cake Stamp Set with the Modern Label Punch (again a must have!)  I also added another favourite, ribbon, I used the new Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon.

Happy Stamping!  Heather




















Stamps: Sweet Cake
Ink: Pool Party, (or Calypso Coral Below) Soft Suede, Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Paper
CS: Pool Party, (or Calypso Coral Below) Soft Suede & Whisper White
Extras: Sponge Daubers, Sweet Shop Designer Stickers, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Ribbon Scissors





































Stamps: Sweet Cake
Ink: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Paper
CS: Pool Party, Soft Suede & Whisper White
Extras: Sponge Daubers, Sweet Shop Designer Stickers, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Ribbon Scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment