Wednesday, April 18, 2012

10 Little Toes

I wanted to share this baby card with you.  My cousins recently had an adorable baby boy and I have a friend who is also expecting a boy too. I will do something different for that one but can't post until much later!!

I used the "Baby Prints" from the Occasions Mini (don't forget items only available until the end of April!)  I stamped the feet & hands, cut both out using my fabulous paper snips, makes things so much easier.  I popped up the feet on the front and the hands on the inside.

The greeting was stamped & punched using the Curly Label Punch.  I adhered to the front with a Marina Mist Brad to match of course!  The strip of Designer Paper is from the "Stacks" collection of Subtles.  It is Bashful Blue sponged with Marina Mist.  I put a strip on the inside of the paper as well.

Hope you enjoy!  Happy Stamping.
Heather




Stamps: Baby Prints
Ink: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Whisper White, Subtles Collection Paper Stack
Extras: Paper Snips, Sponge Daubers, Subtles Collection Brads, Curly Label Punch, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment