Wednesday, March 28, 2012

With Sale-a-bration almost over I wanted to post another fun card I did called a Pinwheel Card using the Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper (as well as Attic Boutique)  These are fun cards to make.  For detailed instructions please feel free to email me.

The Poppy Parade Background was stamped with the large En Francais Stamp.  I love this background stamp, I use it often and gives a nice soft script.  The greeting is from Elementary Elegance and was stamped with Early Expresso.  Taffeta ribbon to match of course!

In the middle of the pinwheel is a brad from the Everyday Enchantment Brad & Ribbon Bundle and then it was popped up using Stampin' Dimensionals.

It isn't too late to get those Sale-a-bration items!  Order online at http://www.heatherfosbery.stampinup.net/ and go to "Shop Now" or send me an email and I can help you out.

I hope you enjoy and Happy Stamping! Heather























Stamps: En Francais, Elementary Elegance (Sale-a-bration)
Ink: Poppy Parade, Early Expresso
Cardstock, Poppy Parade, Early Expresso, Attic Boutique Designer Series Paper, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper
Extras: 1 1/4 inch Square Punch, Paper Piercer & Mat Pack, Everyday Enchantment Brad & Ribbon Bundle, Early Expresso 1/8 inch Taffeta Ribbon, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment